What we Do
Talk is cheap. We could yammer on about the diversity of our products and how broad our client base is, but honestly, we’d rather just show you. After all, we think our work speaks for itself!
We are booming busy with new projects rolling in the door every day!! Rally Creative is currently looking for an energetic, organized individual to join our team as a FULL-TIME PROJECT MANAGER. Join us in beautiful, affordable Abbotsford, BC where you can enjoy the spectacular west-coast lifestyle and have long-term job security at a studio that has been thriving for over 28 years.
IS THIS YOU?
The project manager we seek is an organizational zealot (think colour-coded closets) who loves being surrounded by stunning design and has a passion for a job well done. You don’t just thrive in a fast-paced environment, you eat deadlines for breakfast. You use your strong communication skills to make sure everyone is on the same page and has everything they need to get the job done. You can spot potential issues a mile away and mitigate them before anyone else even notices. You don’t see problems, you see solutions. Your atttention to detail is impervious and you noticed we spelled “attention” wrong, but you would never make a big deal about it – you’d just fix it and carry on. You learn at the speed of light and rarely make the same mistake twice. And you make work fun!
If this sounds like you, let’s talk. We want you to lead the charge in producing creative materials for our marketing programs – everything from name & logo to print materials, advertising, signage, web, interactive touchscreens and environmental signage!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In this role, you will collaborate with a full creative team to deliver jobs on time and on budget, ensuring the utmost quality every step of the way. You are the client’s key point of contact and the liaison between our internal team and external vendors. You manage expectations and resources, especially when scope or timing change suddenly. You follow our process for organizing, tracking and disbursing masses of information, and communicate the status of your jobs to all stakeholders. Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
The successful application for this role will have:
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US….
We are not a big corporate machine but rather a boutique creative services agency dedicated to churning out exceptional work. On top of that, your new workplace is located just off Highway #1 in Abbotsford, where you will love our recently renovated 2800 sf studio environment. Your commute to work is an easy one because you’re not fighting city traffic. From the Port Mann bridge you are a short 25 minutes to work (less if your home is closer to the Valley!) and you will spend your days in a spacious open studio environment featuring glass walls and a 20 foot high vaulted foyer. You’ll have benefits coverage from extended health to dental, and a competitive compensation package to boot. And finally, you won’t have to battle for parking because we’ve got lots of that in the Valley!
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
Competitive compensation package for qualified applicants is being offered plus benefits program including extended medical / dental / LTD.
We would ask that all applications and inquiries about this project manager opportunity be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com. Please include a cover letter and complete resume outlining your experience, schooling, and professional references.
RALLY IS WHERE YOU WANT TO WORK…
Rally Creative is an award winning, boutique creative services agency based in the Fraser Valley – working with a wide range of clients all over Western Canada. We have a studio culture that you want. A spacious studio environment, the best in tech, and even a new RallyCade (with over 10,000 games in classic full-size arcade), ‘cause we believe in working hard + playing harder. Our team has an average time with Rally is over 8 years – with a number having been with the team for over 15 years…people like it here! We are looking for a talented, experienced individual who want to bring their exceptional skills to join the Rally team as a DIGITAL DESIGNER.
YOU GOT THIS!
Our DIGITAL DESIGNER should have formal design training and a minimum three years studio experience. You should also have a solid understanding of the core web tools environment – complemented by a well-rounded portfolio that reflects your range of experience and talent in the digital and interactive design arena. You have project management skills in working with programming team to implement design vision. You are a creative inspiration to those around you and foster positivity and general awesomeness!
ARE YOU THE ONE??
• You are a motivated team player and you have the ability to work from base design guidelines developed for a program – and follow them through to expanded storyboards, keeping the Bootstrap grid system in mind.
• You have the ability to co-ordinate with our programming team to implement design/ and see this through to the finished programmed product.
• You have impeccable attention to detail to pick apart and define deficiencies/ and direct programming to align with the desired end product.
• You possess the ability to see the broad strokes and big picture, but are equally capable in the refinement of small finishing details. You love user flow and architectural schematics.
• You have solid communications, interpersonal and presentation skills and are in tune with the cutting edge of design trends and style.
• You have the expertise and confidence to handle the design of small and large projects alike.
• You have experience assessing and managing feasibility of proposed design and seeing these through to production and programming implementation – within defined timelines.
• You are a thinker. You have a solid grasp on project strategy that sets you apart from others.
• You are a solutions oriented individual and are a team player dedicated to using your creative and multi-tasking skills in making a significant contribution to the growth and continued success of Rally.
• Fluent working with Adobe Creative Suite.
• A portfolio that reflects your ability to follow and translate print design and brand standards to create desktop and responsive web design as well as interactive design.
• Proficient in managing programming team in implementation of design storyboards/ review and mark up of development site to ensure alignment with intended design/ and direct technical feasibility and implementation options.
• You have the ability to work closely with art director and lead designers to understand requirement and come up with web/ interactive design that will work best for the users under particular business context.
• Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and exceptional attention to detail.
• Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn and adapt to our internal systems and process, and provide creative solutions.
• Strong work ethic with a dedication to do what it takes to ensure that deadlines are met and work is of the highest quality.
• Technical knowledge working with HTML/ CSS/ JS/ WordPress required.
• Strong knowledge of responsive versus adaptive design
• Additional skillset in design and production for print/ environmental applications a strong asset to your credentials.
• Current with the latest UX and design trends and requirements for all current and emerging formats of digital UX design.
• Strong communication skills.
We would ask that all applications and inquiries about this employment opportunity be submitted in electronic format via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and are to include
• Cover letter
• Complete resume outlining your experience, schooling, and professional references
• Small collection of portfolio examples that represent your overall skill set and level of experience in PDF form
• Complete digital portfolio showcasing your past experience and diversity
Attn: Creative Director
RALLY COMMUNICATIONS INC.
#101 2020 Abbotsford Way
Abbotsford B.C. Canada V2S 6X8
Please do not phone, email or drop-in to check on the status of your application.