We are booming busy with new projects rolling in the door every day!! Rally Creative is currently looking for an energetic, organized individual to join our team as a FULL-TIME PROJECT MANAGER. Join us in beautiful, affordable Abbotsford, BC where you can enjoy the spectacular west-coast lifestyle and have long-term job security at a studio that has been thriving for over 28 years.
IS THIS YOU?
The project manager we seek is an organizational zealot (think colour-coded closets) who loves being surrounded by stunning design and has a passion for a job well done. You don’t just thrive in a fast-paced environment, you eat deadlines for breakfast. You use your strong communication skills to make sure everyone is on the same page and has everything they need to get the job done. You can spot potential issues a mile away and mitigate them before anyone else even notices. You don’t see problems, you see solutions. Your atttention to detail is impervious and you noticed we spelled “attention” wrong, but you would never make a big deal about it – you’d just fix it and carry on. You learn at the speed of light and rarely make the same mistake twice. And you make work fun!
If this sounds like you, let’s talk. We want you to lead the charge in producing creative materials for our marketing programs – everything from name & logo to print materials, advertising, signage, web, interactive touchscreens and environmental signage!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In this role, you will collaborate with a full creative team to deliver jobs on time and on budget, ensuring the utmost quality every step of the way. You are the client’s key point of contact and the liaison between our internal team and external vendors. You manage expectations and resources, especially when scope or timing change suddenly. You follow our process for organizing, tracking and disbursing masses of information, and communicate the status of your jobs to all stakeholders. Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Opening jobs in our project management software from approved proposals and writing / editing proposals as needed.
- Acquiring creative assets & briefs.
- Sending client proofs, receiving change requests and obtaining timely approvals.
- Receiving all client requests and disseminating information and tasks to the appropriate team members.
- Scheduling and managing a team of designers, art directors, copywriters, contractors, sign vendors, installation crews, printers and digital programmers.
- Working closely with the other project managers determine priorities for studio resources.
- Issuing rfq’s to vendors, analyzing quotes and providing recommendations to clients.
- Creating and maintaining workback schedules and budgets.
- Tracking projects and updating key notes & milestones in our project management software daily.
- Communicating project statuses at weekly team meetings.
- Monitoring job scope and issuing change orders when required.
- Processing billing.
- Resolving deficiencies.
- Adding completed projects to our portfolio pieces.
The successful application for this role will have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a marketing coordinator or project management role – ideally with a background in print, signage, environmental or digital fields.
- Post-secondary education in marketing and / or experience in the real estate industry would be strong assets.
- Familiarity with a Mac environment.
- Proficiency in Office 365 (particularly Outlook & Excel) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn new software quickly.
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US….
We are not a big corporate machine but rather a boutique creative services agency dedicated to churning out exceptional work. On top of that, your new workplace is located just off Highway #1 in Abbotsford, where you will love our recently renovated 2800 sf studio environment. Your commute to work is an easy one because you’re not fighting city traffic. From the Port Mann bridge you are a short 25 minutes to work (less if your home is closer to the Valley!) and you will spend your days in a spacious open studio environment featuring glass walls and a 20 foot high vaulted foyer. You’ll have benefits coverage from extended health to dental, and a competitive compensation package to boot. And finally, you won’t have to battle for parking because we’ve got lots of that in the Valley!
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
Competitive compensation package for qualified applicants is being offered plus benefits program including extended medical / dental / LTD.
We would ask that all applications and inquiries about this project manager opportunity be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com. Please include a cover letter and complete resume outlining your experience, schooling, and professional references.